Archipelago helps fast-growing startups extend their teams by hiring the best talent irrespective of location.
We are hiring for multiple roles at some of the hottest startups, giving you an opportunity to do cutting edge work and earn competitive salaries while working remotely from home.
We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
As a Full Stack engineer this is what you’ll do:
- Implement, update and maintain back-end and front-end components. We try to cater for the team’s strengths and preferences as much as we can when deciding who does what.
- Follow best coding practices, and create code that you are proud of, with extensibility, scalability and performance in mind.
- Help design the architecture, own development of major initiatives and modules.
- Help level up the team; share knowledge, conduct code and design review; drive code quality and process improvement initiatives.
- Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
- Familiar with Agile Methodology.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
- Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
What we offer
- An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast–growing company
- The opportunity to work with a high performing team
- A competitive salary package
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
- The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference
What will the process look like?
- Application: you will submit an online application form, which will take you less than 10 mins to complete
- Test: you will take a 45 min online test
- Interview: there will be 1-2 rounds of interviews